5/30/2014

Recipe: Salad with pesto turkey

Hi!
Three weeks ago I decided that from now on I'm gonna eat healthier. So I was searching through some recipes and I came up with an idea. What's probably the most healthy dish? Salad! But they can sometimes be boring and tasteless. Below you have a recipe that is defenitely 100% yummy. You don't have to follow strictly this recipe, you can even add your favourite vegetables!

Enjoy!





Ingredients:

For pesto (It's not the real italian version, don't judge me :), it's as simple as salad itself, and healthy)  :
  • half a cup of basilia leafs
  • 1tsp of chopped almonds
  • 1 tbp of olive oil
  • garlic- as much as you like, I added half a clove
  • pinch of salt

  • 2 handfuls of spinach
  • 150 gramms turkey
  • some cherry tomatoes
  • chive
  • yoghurt
  • paprika
  • chilli 
  • salt & pepper

Directions:

So first of all prepare the pesto. Just put everything in the blender and blend.
When the pesto is done, marinate the turkey. Add salt, pepper, chopped chilli and pesto. Mix everything up and put it in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. Then grill it- I used grill pan. REMEMBER- as there is olive oil in pesto, the meat won't stick, so you don't have to add it more to the pan.
While waiting for the turkey, make sauce. To yoghurt add salt, pepper and chievs. You can also add some herbs, but I rather skip this as they are already in the turkey.
When the turkey is cooked, just combine all the vegetables. Then pour the sauce and add sliced turkey.

Bon apetit!


It's the first ever recipe post that I've made, so if there's anything that you don't understand just write a comment ;).

Bye,

Kate


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2016 Little Pink Succulent , Blogger