7/02/2014

DIY: Vanilla and Honey Sugar Scrub!

Hello!
Finally a DIY post! The other day I was thinking about new post and I've come to conclusion, that most of my posts are about cooking. So today I've decided to make a little DIY, vanilla and honey sugar scrub. I've been seeing those a lot in shops. Instead of buying it, why not to make it at home! Homemade sugar scrub won't contain any chemical substances and will be 100% natural! It's also a perfect idea for a gift.



Ingredients:
  • half a cup of sugar
  • 2 tablespoons of honey
  • 1 tablespoon of olive oil
  • 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract

Just mix everything in a bowl until all the ingredients are combined. Put the scrub into a jar. Just use it on wet skin.


















Bye,

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2016 Little Pink Succulent , Blogger