7/25/2014

Recipe: Watermelon crusher!

Hello!
Another quick recipe. I didn't know what to do with frozen watermelon juice. Eventually I came up with this idea. Super refreshing and super delicous!


For this recipe I squeezed out the juice of a quater of watermelon (about 1kg; I don't know if there's already made watermelon juice in stores, well, at least I couldn't find it) and then put it in a freezer. You can either leave it until it's almost frozen or is solid ice (if you know what I mean ;)). If it's complitely frozen, just put it out of the freezer and let it chill for good 10 minutes, until it becomes soft. Then put it in a blender and blend. I added extra 1 teaspoon of honey, because my watermelon wasn't so sweet. You can also add some mint. Serve it immediately. 

Bon appetit!

3 comments:

  1. Yum, sounds delicious :) xx

    http://behappyandpeaceful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love watermelons! Will try this as soon as I get my hands on a watermelon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this sounds lovely! Will definitely try it x

    eliphi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2016 Little Pink Succulent , Blogger