7/15/2014

Summer Tag!

Hi!
Two days ago my best friend Mary tagged me to do 'The Summer Tag' (link), where you basically answer 9 questions about Summer. And i thought I'm going to give it a go. ENJOY!




1.  What's your favourite thing about Summer?
Besides of course not going to school, travelling. I love visiting places outside my town, especially going to foreign countries. I don't really visit places during school year, so Summer (vacations) is a great excuse :). Also I love Summer because of fresh fruits and vegetables, that you can't buy during other seasons.

2. Do you have a favourite Summer drink?
I LOVE smoothies! I think I couldn't live without them. My favourite is banana and strawberry smoothie. I like also to drink water with some ice cubes, mint and lemon juice. Yummy!

3. Is there a location you would like to go to every Summer?
Except visiting my family, I would love to visit Croatia every year. I've been there twice and It's still the most beautiful and amazing place I've ever been to. 

4. Favourite makeup look for Summer?
Actually I hate wearing makeup. My skin can sometimes be too sensitive, so I usually stay with SPF face cream.

5. Dresses or skirts?
Absolutely dresses! This Summer I'm really obssesed with those floral ones. They are so cute and beautiful!

6. Sandals or ballet pumps?
Sandals, I hate ballet pumps.

7. Hair up or down for Summer?
As much as I love my hair to be free, sometimes It's just get too hot. Then I just pin them.

8. Favourite perfume for Summer?
I've been loving perfumes by DKNY 'Be Delicous' since I first tried it. Especially the green apple one. It's just smells so amazing!

9. Favourite music for Summer?
I usually stick to music, that I listen to every day. Recently I've been listening to 5SOS, Tori Kelly and Grandtheft & Skratch Bastid. 

So that's it for today's post. I'd love to see you answering those questions, just comment below!
I'm sorry I haven't posted photos on Sunday from my trip to grandparents. Unfortunatelly the weather decided to be really bad, it was freezing and raining, just the opposite of Summer.
Recently I've been working on something bigger on my blog, I hope you'll like it. But for now:

See you soon,

Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2016 Little Pink Succulent , Blogger