7/25/2014

The Liebster Award

Rules:
1. Post eleven facts about yourself.
2. Answer the eleven questions provided by the person who nominated you and then create an eleven-question set for the next group of nominees.
3. Choose eleven people to nominate and link them in the post.
4. Let your nominees know they've been tagged - and no tag-backs!
5. Nominate blogs under 200 followers.

Hi!
I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Mary from crazyinlife1.blogspot.com- thanks :). So let's begin!





11 Facts About Me:
  1. I've loved to draw since I was little. 
  2. My all time favourite singer/rapper is Kid Cudi and my favourite band is Mumford & Sons.
  3. I'm obsessed with Youtube. I spent there at least 2 hours a day.
  4. My passion for cooking comes from my Mom, who loves cooking too.
  5. I haven't broken any bone.
  6. I'm very organised but I can  sometimes be messy.
  7. Kate's Home DIY is my 3rd blog.
  8. The only sience-fiction movie that I like is Matrix, I'm mean love, because it's one of my favourites. I've watched this like 15 times and everytime it just blew my mind.
  9. I love to assemble things. Even assembling a chair makes me happy. OK, I sound really creepy right now!
  10. Every Summer I'm being asked why I am so pale, which is very annoying. My skin just doesn't love sun.
  11. The only trophy I got is from Sudoku school contest, where I was at the 2nd place.


Mary's questions:
  1. What is your favourite book? My favourite book is To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. It's beautiful.
  2. How do you capture memories? By taking photos or recording.
  3. Rain or Snow? Rain.
  4. Who would you choose to celebrate your birthday with? Probably Barack Obama or Selena Gomez. Can't choose :).
  5. Tea/ Water/ Juice/ Coffee? I'm pretty sure that I have English ancestors, because If I could, I would only drink tea for the rest of my life.
  6. Favourite hairstyle? Don't have one.
  7. You're fave TV show? I didin't think till this moment that I watch a lot of TV series, but I do. My typical day would be waking up and then eating breakfest in front of Comedy Central. Choosing my favourite TV show is really difficult. Hmm... let me think... The ones that I really like are Breaking Bad, 90210, The Penguins of Madagascar, Friends, Melisa & Joe, How I Met Your Mother, Dr House and The Rules Of Engadement, but there's more than that!
  8. What is the first thing that pops into your head? I'm thinking right now about The 50 Shades of Grey the movie, which sounds kind of naughty, but I've just watched the trailer.
  9. One place you want to visit the most. I always wanted to visit Alaska, because it's one of the most beautiful places on Earth.
  10. You have 1000$, what do you do with it? I would probably save it for later, I hate spending money.
  11. Are you afraid of thunder storms? Nope.


My questions:
  1. What's the weirdest thing you used to do as a child?
  2. What is your dream job?
  3. Do you have any passion besides blogging?
  4. Name your 3 celebrity crushes.
  5. Why did you start blogging?
  6. What is your favourite part of the day?
  7. What was or is your favourite subject in school?
  8. If you were the main character in a movie, which actress would you want to play your role?
  9. What is your favorite quote?
  10. Are you introvert or extrovert?
  11. What is or are your best friends names?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2016 Little Pink Succulent , Blogger