8/29/2014

Back to school hairstyle!

Hello there friends!
I know that some of you started school again. And unfortunately for me, I will start mine on monday :'(.
I searched through my most popular posts and one of them is How to: Milkbraid! Because you really liked it, I decided to make another hairstyle, but really easy and quick, so you won't have to wake up earlier. Because, who does it?






Just take one pice of hair. 
And start braiding.
(As you can see I pin my fringe back,  but you can leave it and add it to the braid)

Do the same on the other side.


If you finish one braid, pin it to the back of the head, so it won't fall apart.

And now pin them. I used 2 bobby pins to secure the braids.
Finish the look with a hair bow. If you don't have one and don't want to spend money on it, you can make one. Just click this link for tutorial ----> DIY: Hair bow!


Good luck!
Bye,

Kate xx

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty hairstyle, love the bow too!

    redhairedgirlincheltenham.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2016 Little Pink Succulent , Blogger