7/12/2014

DIY: Homemade hair mask!

Hi there!
Quick DIY today as I'm leaving home to visit my grandparents. I will upload some photos on Sunday.
Back to the topic. This hair mask is the best for dry hair. It's made of banana and avocado. Banana is rich in potassium and vitamins, which heal and strengthen the hair. Avocado has nourishing and hydrating properties. I really recommend this hair mask!




Ingredients:
  • half a banana
  • half or a quarter of ripe avocado
  • couple of drops of olive oil

Just mix everything until smooth with a fork or in a blender. Put it on wet hair, cover with a towel and leave for at least 15 minutes. Then rinse it off. I recommend not washing your hair with a shampoo after.






Bye,

Kate


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2016 Little Pink Succulent , Blogger