8/17/2014

#Photos: Walking around Chech Republic.

Hello there!
So for today's post I've decided to share some photos from my trip to Chech Republic. It was very nice, but sometimes really tiring. I was hiking almost everyday for at least 4 hours.
Chech Republic itself is a really pretty country. The only thing I regret it not visiting Prague.

Enjoy the photos!








The first time I tried tacos and they were absolutely delicious!!!









The stairs I had to climb to the observation deck. 300 stairs!


The best raspberries are those wild ones ('hey I heared you were a wild one, ooooh' ;) ).

Bye, 

Kate xx

3 comments:

  1. Excellent photography! Those stairs look super strenuous haha! Such adorable cats too.

    Jade x
    jadethejourno.blogspot.co.uk ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb photographs :) great blog, I have followed you with Bloglovin and if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2016 Little Pink Succulent , Blogger