8/24/2014

Recipe: Plum Popsicles.

Hello!
Another delicious recipe. I know that summer is coming to an end. Unless in my area, it's cold and rainy. But in my opinion ice cream are best all year round. As it is season for plums I thought I might give a try and make some plum popsicles. And guess what? They are amazing! I wish I discovered them years ago. You must give them a try too ;).



Ingredients (for about 2l of ice cream):
  • 750g of plums- any kind you want
  • 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
  • 1 tablespoon of honey
  • cup of water
Wash the plums, cut in half and remove the seeds. Put the plums in a casserole pan and bake at 200 degrees (392F) for 20 minutes. Cool them down. Blend the plums with honey, water and lime juice. If you want to get rid of skin, just sieve the fruits. After that you won't have to blend them.
Pour into popsicle molds and freeze until hard.

Bon appetit!







Amazing colour!


Bye,

Kate xx


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful recipe...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Sure I will follow you on bloglovin! :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2016 Little Pink Succulent , Blogger