9/07/2014

DIY: Pencil case! #BackToSchool

Hello!
So as you know from my previous blog post, on Monday I started going to school again. This means that again I will be posting only once a week. Because I'm in high school not only I have a lot of homework, but also in one and a half year I will have my final exams. Perks of becoming an adult.
Today I've decided to do some #backtoschool DIY. I am not going to do a whole series about going back to school, but if you have some wishes or ideas that you want me to do, just comment down below.
This DIY is more difficult than the other ones. I mean it is for someone who does not know how to sew (me!). But when I finished this pencil case, it was worth it. I love how it looks and I can't wait to bring it to school tomorrow.




What you will need:
  • felt (A4)- any colour you want
  • a button
  • thread with needle
  • pencil
  • scissors
  • ruler
First of all you have to check how big you want your pencil case to be (mine is about 9 cm wide and 18,5 cm height). Then cut the felt into 2 equal pieces. Then take one piece and cut it so it will almost cover your pen or pencil. And just sew both pieces together. I also sew corners of the cover, but you can skip that. Then add the button and make a hole for it. Ta da! :)

Here are some pics if you didn't know what I meant:












Good luck!
Bye,

Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2016 Little Pink Succulent , Blogger