9/29/2014

Just a little haul :)

Hello there guys!
Another post today. I feel like I'm getting better at blogging. As you can see I started posting twice a week and I think I'm going to keep that, but I still can't decide on which days. So let me down in the comments, when you would like to see a new post. Back to the topic.
On Sunday I went on a little shopping of course with my best friend Mary (you can probably expect a haul post from her too). And you can say that I pretty much spend almost all of my money, which is very rare of me. Usually I buy one or two things. But with Mary's help I'm provided with clothes till the end of the year probably :). So today's post will be about all the things that I bought. Very unusual, but I just wanted give it a go.
Enjoy!




 I have bought from Mango, New Look, Bath & Body Works and Super Pharm.


 The first thing that I bought are dark jeans, which I've been looking for about 2 weeks. I really wanted this colour and only New Look had it.


 From New Look I also got plain white t-shirt. It's from men section, as I could only find it there.


 The last thing from New Look are 3 pairs of soo cute socks. I got them for my friends birthday, she's turning 17 tomorrow. Don't ask me why she wanted socks for birthday. Teenagers these days :D.



From Bath & Body Works I got Midnight Pomegranate fragrance mist, which smells sooo good. And from Super Pharm I bought Rimmel lipstick from Kate Moss' collection in shade 104. I've been searching for this lipstick quite a while, as they sold out so fast.


 Trousers from Mango. They are kind of burgundy/ purple colour. Can't tell, but really like them.


And the last thing from Sunday's shopping is this blouse also from Mango. This is literally my favourite piece of clothing now. I really really love it!


That's the end of the post. Let me know which thing do you like or if you already own it. See you soon!

Bye,

Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2016 Little Pink Succulent , Blogger