10/29/2014

15 Healthy Halloween Treats Ideas!


Hi!
So Halloween is just around the corner. I'm not going to celebrate it really, because I already been to a halloween party. That means I'm just going to chill, carve a pumpkin and watch some movies. But not horrors, because as some of you may know, I absolutely hate them.
Halloween is the worst day of the year for those, who are trying or are eating healthy. I know this struggle, because for about 5 months I've been trying to eat healthier and I have to say that I kind of failed at it at the party, which makes me so frustrated. That's why I was searching for some Halloween healthy treats recipes and found so many and funny ideas, that I wanted to share some of them with you. I think I will make some for myself on friday night. Enjoy and have a happy Halloween! Or should I say scary ;).































Once more happy Halloween!
Bye,
Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2016 Little Pink Succulent , Blogger