10/04/2014

August/September favourites!

Hello!
Finally favourites post. The reason I didn't post August favourites is that I didn't have anything to share with you. But the September came and boom! OK, back to the topic ... :).

1.       Beauty:



  • ·         Olay Complete Care Essentials- Night Cream
  • ·         Olay Active Hydrating- Day Cream
  • ·         Olay Essentails Refreshing Toner
  • ·         Bath & Body Works body lotion Warm Vanilla Sugar
  • ·         Pantene Pro-V Serum- for split ends


2.       TV and Movies


Actually though August and September I haven’t seen any movie that would stole my heart. Unlike TV series. I have been recently watching ‘Community’ and let me tell you that it is one of the best series I have ever seen. It’s so good I can’t even explain. I just end watching the first season and I can’t wait to see the second. You should watch it to! ;)


3.       Books



Unfortunately I didn’t read as many books as I wanted. But the one I can recommend is ‘Hopeless’ by Colleen Hoover. It is not my type of book as it is really ‘sweet’ (If you know what I mean), but the plot was so interesting and unexpected, that took me less than 2 days to read.


4.       Music


On 25th of August Ariana Grande’s album was realesed, so of course I had to listen to it. And even though I’m not a big fan of her, I love it! My favourite song is of course ‘Best Mistake’ and ‘Break Free’.
And I also was listening to some of Justin Timberlake songs.


5.       Food
So through August and September and even now I’m addicted to dried figs and dates, porridge, earl grey tea by Twinnings, pad thai and pancakes (both pad thai and pancakes’ recipes are on my blog)


6.       Internet
In the beginning of August I created my Instagram account and since then I’m addicted to it. I have posted some photos, so if you want to check them out click--> http://instagram.com/katehomediy



That’s the end of my August/September favourites. I’ve decided that I will upload posts on Wednesdays and Saturdays. So see you then!
Bye,
Kate xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2016 Little Pink Succulent , Blogger