10/19/2014

Room Makeover part 1 : My old room

Hi!
I didn't post anything for one and a half week. The reason is that for 4 days I had renovation in my room. I decided to change completely my room, because I hated it. I hated the wardrobe, walls, that the colour of my furniture didn't match and the room just looked always messy for me.



My best friend Mary (I think I mentioned her in my every post), who I think should be an interior designer, inspired me to take care of my room, to make it more comfy, eyes-friendly and just look very well-maintained. So I started buying things, like cushions or flowers and it really helped me to feel better in my own room. Like in 'The Sims'. You have to make a house, that your sim will like it, otherwise they will feel worse.
Anyway, I decided to write 2 posts about my room: before and after the renovation. So here are some photos of my old room. Enjoy!

So 2 of my walls were white and 2 of them were colourful. The colourful ones were painted by me. I was inspired by one of Jackson Pollock paintings. At that time I thought they looked cool, but later I changed my mind. It was just too much.





















So as you can see my room looked like there was living a seven-year old. Looking at those photos I'm relieved that I changed my room.
Keep looking for the second part tomorrow! And tell me in the comments what do you think about my room and what would you change in your room.

See you tomorrow!
Bye,
Kate xx





4 comments:

  1. This is so cool as I'm changing up my room as well!
    I loved the wall idea, but I certainly know what you mean about it being "too much"
    Can't wait for the "after" version!
    Ariana // Thoughts Through a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm actually in the middle of wiriting the second part :)

      Delete
  2. Uuu thanks for the compliments bestie! I can't wait to see your new room. Wish I could firstly see it in real life, before seeing it on the internet!

    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. told ya you should have came over in the weekend! At least see you on Saturday!

      Delete

Copyright © 2016 Little Pink Succulent , Blogger