10/20/2014

Room Makeover part 2: my new room!

Hello!
As promised today some photos taken in my new room. I really love how it looks. It took me about 5 days to renovate it and let me tell you it wasn't easy. Because of this crazy painting on walls that you saw on yesterday's post, I had to put about 5 layers of white paint to cover it. It was a good lesson for the future.



As you will see I also decorated it for autumn. I actually organised separate day to decorate it and hang everything up. But it doesn't mean that I finished the room. I have some space left on the walls for my own creativity. But if you have any ideas what should I hang on my walls, let me know down in the comments.
Enjoy!














 As you can see I changed the lights, because the other ones broke. And I found out about it when I hanged and pluged them. I was so annoyed!


And how it looks at night:








So that is it for my room renovation posts. Hope you like it. And see you soon!

Bye,
Kate xx

P.S. I've decided since I'm terrible at posting on specific days, I will be posting just twice a week. If you want to be informed when there's gonna be a new post, just follow me on my social media or follow by email. The links are above.

2 comments:

  1. This is so cool! After reading your last post I was actually super excited for this one!! I love how you've painted it(it must've been awful painting so many times) and how you designed everything. It's beautiful:)
    Ariana // Thoughts Through a Teacup

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2016 Little Pink Succulent , Blogger