10/17/2014

TMI TAG

Hello!
Long time no see. I've been tagged by lovely Lily from http://lillieepad.blogspot.co.uk to the TMI Tag, where you have to basically answear 50 questions. It's a lot so let's start!





QUESTIONS:
1: What are you wearing? I'm wearing right now tracksuit bottoms from H&M, T-shirt from Sinsay and woolen sweather from Kapphal
2: Ever been in love? I think I'm too young for that ;).
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? Nope.
4: How tall are you? I'm 1,68m.
5: How much do you weigh? Much enough :).
6: Any tattoos? No.
7: Any piercings? I have my ears pierced.
8: OTP? Zate.
9: Favorite show? As you know from my other post recently I've been loving Community. I think this one is my favourite.
10: Favorite bands? I only like one band, which is Mumford & Sons.
11: Something you miss? My bestie.
12: Favorite song? I have many, but iTunes says Cabaret by Justin Timberlake. I have heard it literally 100 times. Not kidding! I still love it though.
13: How old are you? I'm 17.
14: Zodiac sign? Lion.
15: Quality you look for in a partner? If he can just make me laugh.
16: Favorite Quote? Don't have one.
17: Favorite actor? Don't have one.
18: Favorite color? Black and white.
19: Loud music or soft? Soft.
20: Where do you go when you’re sad? To my room.
21: How long does it take you to shower? It depends on wheter I'm in a hurry or I want to relax.
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? I'm not a morning person when I have to go to school, so about 30-40 minutes. I'm just so lazy. Even making my lunch for school takes me 15 minutes!
23: Ever been in a physical fight? Yes, I have an older brother.
24: Turn on? Same taste of music.
25: Turn off? Cursing a lot.
26: The reason I joined blogger? It was Mary's idea.
27: Fears? Giant spiders and dogs.
28: Last thing that made you cry? Fortunatelly I don't remember.
29: Last time you said you loved someone? Yesterday.
30: Meaning behind your blog Name? I just had no idea what I should call it.
31: Last book you read? Notting Hill by Richard Curtis.
32: The book you’re currently reading? Currently I'm 'reading' 5 books, but I really want to start reading Catching the Wolf of Wall Street.
33: Last show you watched? Big Bang Theory.
34: Last person you talked to? My Mom. So alone...
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? My Dad. Again, so alone...
36: Favorite food? Fruits and vegetables.
37: Place you want to visit? Usa, Australia, South Africa, North Korea, Japan and Vietnam.
38: Last place you were? Went to the groceries.
39: Do you have a crush? Do Zac Efron and Ryan Gossling count?
40: Last time you kissed someone? Yesterday.
41: Last time you were insulted? Today.
42: Favorite flavor of sweet? Strawberry and chocolate.
43: What instruments do you play? Unfortunatelly none, I really want to learn how to play piano and drums.
44: Favorite piece of jewelery? Rings.
45: Last sport you played? Ping pong.
46: Last song you sang? Sweather Weather cover by Max Schneider and Alyson Stoner.
47: Favorite chat up line? I have really funny one, but not gonna tell.
48: Have you ever used it? No and that makes me sad.
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? A week ago. Gonna stop counting how many times in this post I will say I'm alone :D. JK ;)
50: Who should answer these questions next?


Questions for you:
TMI TAG ∙ QUESTIONS:
1: What are you wearing?
2: Ever been in love?
3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
4: How tall are you?
5: How much do you weigh?
6: Any tattoos?
7: Any piercings?
8: OTP?
9: Favorite show?
10: Favorite bands?
11: Something you miss? 
12: Favorite song?
13: How old are you?
14: Zodiac sign?
15: Quality you look for in a partner?
16: Favorite Quote?
17: Favorite actor?
18: Favorite color?
19: Loud music or soft?
20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
21: How long does it take you to shower?
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
23: Ever been in a physical fight?
24: Turn on?
25: Turn off?
26: The reason I joined blogger?
27: Fears?
28: Last thing that made you cry?
29: Last time you said you loved someone?
30: Meaning behind your blog Name?
31: Last book you read?
32: The book you’re currently reading?
33: Last show you watched?
34: Last person you talked to?
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
36: Favorite food?
37: Place you want to visit?
38: Last place you were?
39: Do you have a crush?
40: Last time you kissed someone?
41: Last time you were insulted?
42: Favorite flavor of sweet?
43: What instruments do you play??
44: Favorite piece of jewelery?
45: Last sport you played?
46: Last song you sang?
47: Favorite chat up line?
48: Have you ever used it?
49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
50: Who should answer these questions next?

Have fun answearing these questions!

Bye,
Kate xx

P.S. If you're wondering what Zate means It's Kate (me of course) and Zac Efron. #Zate4ever 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2016 Little Pink Succulent , Blogger