11/19/2014

Christmas wish list!

Hi!
So as you may see now, the Christmas season started. Whenever you turn on your TV or go shopping, you see christmas trees, Santa Claus, fairylights and so on. And as I love everything about this holiday: giving presents, meeting family, ect. I wanted to share with you some of Christmas themed things that I would love to have :).


via weheartit.com

via ASOS

F&F

via weheartit.com

F&F

via weheartit.com

H&M



via ASOS



Body Shop advent calendar

And what is your Christmas wish list? Let me know down in the comments!

Bye,
Kate xx



1 comment:

  1. aww so many cute christmas things! I'm so excited for christmas but i really don't know what i want! x

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2016 Little Pink Succulent , Blogger