11/25/2014

The Reading Tag!


Hello!
I decided to do another tag. I really enjoy writing those kind of posts, because there is more to read. And you can also learn something about me.
As you may know I love reading books so The Reading Tag is perfect for me. Let's go!



1. Do you have a certain place for reading at home? Usually I read in my bed, but if I'm on a trip I like to read outside.

2. Bookmark or random piece of paper? I don't know why, but I always loose bookmarks. Then I just take sticky note or remember.

3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter or a certain number of pages? If the book is really boring then I just stop reading it, but If I like it I have to stop after a chapter

4. Do you eat or drink when reading? I love drinking tea while reading. I don't eat, because I'm afraid I can make my book dirty.

5. One book at a time or several at once? Usually several at once if one of the books is really boring, but I want to read it anyway.

6. Reading at home or everywhere? Everywhere peacefull.

7. Reading out loud or silently in your head? Of course silently. It would be kind of embarrasing if for example I would read out loud on the bus. Also if I read loudly I'm focusing only on reading, not what I read.

8. Do you ever read ahead or skip pages? Rarely, if it's too scary or too sweet.

9. Breaking the spine or keeping it new? Most of the time I read books from the library, but if I'm buying one I try my best to make it look new and nice. 

10. Do you ever write in books? Of course not! Well, actually in those school ones.

11. What are you currently reading? Finally yes! Catching the Wolf of Wall Street by Jordan Belfort and One Day by David Nicholls.

I tag everyone! Have fun answearing those questions ;).

Bye,
Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2016 Little Pink Succulent , Blogger