12/13/2014

Christmas Week Day 6: Healthy Christmas Baking Recipes!


Hi!
So it's almost the end of The Christmas Week, which makes me pretty sad, because I really like making those kind of posts. Anyway, it's officially less than 2 weeks untill Christmas! And also 5 days of school left, which means that next week I will finally rest for more than a weekend. And I also look foreward to my christmas bake off, where I will basically be making lots of cookies. Because of that I searched through some recipes and decided to share them with you. They are also healthy, so you won't feel guilty :).




Gingerbread cookies from skinnytaste.com


Low fat chewy chocolate chip oatmeal cookies from skinnytaste.com


Pumpkin spiced oatmeal pecan cookies from skinnytaste.com


Mince pies from deliciouslyella.com

Applesauce cookies from food.com



Chocolate and almond spiced cookies from niomismart.com

Vegan sugar cookies from popsugar.com


Chocolate chip pumpkin cookies from lexiscleankitchen.com

Almond butter snickerdoodles from myrecipes.com


Ginger cookies from myrecipes.com
Bye,
Kate xx






1 comment:

  1. Those gingerbread men look incredible! I can't wait for the holidays either, even if full of overtime and revision haha!

    Jade x
    jadethejourno.blogspot.co.uk ♡

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2016 Little Pink Succulent , Blogger