12/06/2014

Christmas week!

Hello there!
After thinking and thinking and thinking I've decided, since it's like 19 days till Christmas, that I'm going to do Christmas Week! Basically I didn't want to do blogmas, because I don't have so much time to post everyday for 24 days. But I really wanted to make some Christmas posts. So for the whole week I will write posts everyday all dedicated to Christmas, starting on Monday. Whether you want to decorate your Christmas tree nicely, decorate your home or bake some healthy gingerbread cookies or even plan your Christmas, I will help you :). And the posts will be written like from the begining (starting from planning) till the end- Christmas Eve. That way you won't be worrying about about 'the last minute'.
To be honest, I'm really really excited as I love Christmas- pretty sure it's almost everyone's favourite holiday. You meet your family, eat some good food and spend time without worrying. Ahh, can't wait!

OK,  SEE YOU ON MONDAY!

Bye,
Kate xx

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the posts!!! I really like how you changed your header! So simply, but instantly adds this christmas theme!

    Mary x

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2016 Little Pink Succulent , Blogger