12/04/2014

November favourites!


Hello!
So It's that time of the month, where I introduce you to my month favourites. This practicural month was very stressful as I had so many tests in school. Also I don't really like November, because there's nothing happening and the weather is awful. But anyway, let's get to the post!



1. Beauty

Through the whole November I bought only 2 beauty products, which are Rimmel Salon Pro nail polish in the shade Urban Purple (402) and Nivea Fruty Shine chapstick in the shade Watermelon. And even though I only got these two, I've been using them since. The colour of the nail polish is soo beautiful as well as the smell of the chapstick. Recommend that!

2. TV & Movies


To be honest I still watch 'Friends' :).

3.Books

Finally I can recommend a book! I have read One Day by David Nicholls, which my friend told me to read it. And I have to say it's really different to what I usually read, because I don't really like romance. But the book is really good.

4. Music
Where to start? I mean I've been listening to music like craazyy. I literally love Sam Smith's album In The Lonely Hour, which is also very different for me, but it's absolutely beautiful. can we just take a moment to apriciate Sam Smith's voice, he just sings like an angel.
I also enjoyed The Shawn Mendes EP and Kauai by Childish Gambino.

5. Food

I couldn't find Twinnings Earl Grey Tea and had to find something else. And I found Richmont organic earl grey tea. It's soo good! And actually it has bergamot oil in it and bluebottle flower peddals.

6. Internet

I fell in love with vlogs. I watch them since November everyday. I especially love MoreMarcus, ThePointlessTV, MoreZoella and PlanetGabb.

These were all my favourites from November. Hope you like the post. Let me know what are your November favourites!

Bye,
Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2016 Little Pink Succulent , Blogger