1/05/2015

DIY: 2015 Memory Jar!


Hello!
I saw this project on Instagram (unfortunately I can't remember the account) and thought that it's a brilliant idea. Basically whenever something happens that made you happy you write it down on a piece of paper and put it into the jar. At the end of the year or whenever you want you can reflect on everything that has happened through the whole year. And it's brilliant, because if you feel down it can easily cheer up your mood. Also you won't let these good memories to get out of your head for ever.

What you will need:
  • a jar
  • *white and black acrylic paint or glass paint
  • masking tape
  • 1 big and 1 small painting brush
* the best effect give chalkboard paint and a chalk, but acrylic paint is pretty similar

First of all I painted the lid of the jar with black acrylic paint just because it didn't look very nice. Then I took masking tape to make a rectangle. I painted it with black paint and then painted the numbers with white paint. To make this prettier I added twine. Simple as it is.








Bye,
Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2016 Little Pink Succulent , Blogger