1/26/2015

DIY: Raspberry Lip Scrub.




Hello!
You've already seen my DIY: Vanilla Sugar Scrub, if you didn't just click it. But I've seen lately lots and lots of pictures of Lush' Bubblegum Lip Scrub that I decided to make my own. Since I couldn't find bubblegum flavoring I made a raspberry flavoured lip scrub .But it doesn't really matter because in this case you can make any flavour you like.
Lip scrub is a really good way to exfoliate your lips. Just gently rub it all over your lips for 30 seconds. Then rinse it off or you can even eat it- it's edible so why not? After that I recommend using a lip balm so your lips will feel super soft.

What you will need:
  • clean small container
  • caster sugar
  • 1 heaped teaspoon of coconut oil- or any oil you prefer
  • 1-2 drops of raspberry flavouring
  • 1-2 drops of red or pink food colouring
You just have to heat up the coconut oil just so it's melted- If you're using different oil you can skip this step. Then you want to measure out the sugar, so pour caster sugar into your container until it's almost full. Then pour it into a small bowl with the rest of the ingredients and mix it very well.
Done! How easy was that?!




Bye,
Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2016 Little Pink Succulent , Blogger