2/22/2015

My Current Skin Care Routine (Night & Day).

Hello!
I know, I know, long time no see. Like every blogger I had writer's block, when basically you have absolutely no idea what to write about. But I think that is over now (hopefully).

Anyway, I'm back with a beauty post. I saw that most of my posts are DIY or recipe posts (the main idea of this blog), but since I'm getting more and more into beauty I thought why not write about that. So today it's all about my skin care routine. 

Believe me or not when I was younger (not so long ago :)) I did not use on my face anything, no cream, toners, ANYTHING. I didn't have any problems with my skin before, it was pretty good. I only used to clean my face with water. Of course it all changed when I went to high school. The constant pressure that we all have to put up with in high school is very stresfull and scary. That's why my skin started to look worse and worse. So I had to start taking care of it.

This is my current skin care routine that I've been doing from the begining of this year (without one product). And typiacal me forgot to tell you my skin type. It's combination. OK. Enjoy!




The first thing I do in the morning is eating breakfast, because without it I will be sleeping through out the day. Then I go to the bathroom and clean my face with cold water and brush my teeth. After that I clean my face with Olay Skin Comfort Toner, which is very refreshing and smoothing.When my skin is already dry I use Olay Active Hydrating Gel all over my face and neck. It's the best daily moisturizer I have ever used. It's light weigth with SPF 10 I believe. It leaves your skin feeling really smooth and refreshed. It's also a good base for makeup. I've been using it every single day since probably September and it's almost empty now, because a little goes a long way.

After moisturizing my face I use Ziaja Eye Cream under my eyes, because it's the only place on my face that tends to dry. And if I'm wearing any makeup that day I also use Rimmel Stay Matte Primer. At the end I put one of my Nivea Fruity Shine Lip Balms (Watermelon or Peach) and I'm good to go.

In the night I usually clean my face in the shower with Olay Skin Adapt Face Wash- this is my favourite face wash ever. It cleans perfectly, even makeup. Sometimes I use the face wash with an exfoliator from the same collection when I don't have too dry skin. But when I do, I exfoliate my skin (2-3 times a week) with Kolastyna Refresh Face Scrub. It contains bits of of volcanic rock, that cleans, smoothes and refreshes your skin. After drying my face with a towel, If I have any leftover makeup I use Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water, but it rarely happens. Then I clean my face with the same toner I use in the morning. The next thing is of course moisturizing. Firstly I put Ziaja Eye Cream under my eyes, then I use L'biotica Evolet Cream on my forehead since I have some red marks there from acne. I've been using this cream to hide them. It contains nacre (from pearls) and rosehip seed oil, which brigthen and smooth scars, stretch marks and acne marks. The cream works amazing, using it for a month I can see a big difference. Next I use Bielenda Super Power Mezo Cream (Active Correcting Face Cream), which I purchased a couple of days ago, so I will tell you if it's good soon ;). At the end I sometimes use my lip scrub- did a tutorial of it not so long ago (link)- with Nivea Lip Balm.

The end!



Bye,
Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2016 Little Pink Succulent , Blogger