3/18/2015

DIY: Reindeer Painting.



Hello!
Last weekend I had a spring cleaning in my room, which -if you don't know- means cleaning everything from floor to the ceiling. And I had to do this, because when I woke up once, a spider was hanging above my bed. That way one of my worst nightmares came to life. So the whole cleaning was a must.
While searching through my stuff I found an unfinished paiting, that I left like 6 months ago, which you can see from my Room Makover post. And also you can see that I had some space on walls to decorate. So I thought why not to try painting something, but simple enough to finish it the same day. And that's when this idea came: the reindeer painting. Very simple, quick and very fashionable now. And to do this you don't need to be a proffesional painter.
So here it is, a long-awaited DIY post.



What you will need:
  • a canvas
  • black and white acrylic paint
  • pencil and eraser
  • big painting brush and 2 smaller ones
  • a tray
  • optional: printed picture
Firstly paint the canvas with 2 layers of white paint. Then with a pencil draw the shape of your reindeer. Again paint the canvas with thin layer of white paint. After that just carefully fill in the shape with black paint. To paint the edges use a small brush, so it will be more difficult to make any mistakes.
And that's it!








Bye,
Kate xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2016 Little Pink Succulent , Blogger