3/15/2015

My Week In Photos.

It's very difficult for me to write this post, not because I don't want to, but because it meant that I had to stop reading The Time Traveler's Wife. I started it like a month ago and didn't manage to finish it, but finally decided to do this today (been reading since 11 am till 5 pm). And OH MY GODNESS! I can't tell you how much addicted I am to this book. It's absolutely amazing! Definately going to write a post on it.
Anyway, besides that amazing book nothing really happened this week. And as I was writing this sentence I realised how much of a diary it looks, which is fine with me. 
Also I didn't take so many photos as a week ago. The weather was a joke, so I didn't really wanted to go outside and walk in the rain with my camera out. But hopefully the next week will be more beautiful and entertaining.Ok, I feel like I'm rumbling so much now. Enjoy the photos :)!

The only beautiful day of the week- tuesday. It was so hot that I was walking home without my coat.


Drinking a coconut water from a brasilian coconut. Yumm!


In school, waiting for Math.


Unfortunately my beautiful tulips died, so I had to throw them away.


Saturday's breakfast.


Baked some amazing potatoes with olive oil, garlic and rosemary. A recipe will be soon!


One of the best oatmeal I ever had- coconut with banana and peanut butter.


FInally started painting again. Had an unfinished painting hanging on the wall for too long, so I decided to colour it white and paint a reindeer. 


Final result. So happy!






Sunday: chilling with this one while reading book. That's a realxed day!

Bye,
Kate xx

2 comments:

  1. Your photos are absolutely lovely, they have a such nice vibe about them! Those tulips are beautiful, i'm always a little sad when they die!

    http://eliphi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2016 Little Pink Succulent , Blogger