3/08/2015

My Week in Photos.

Hi!
Sorry if I haven't posted anything this week, but I had some problems with internet connection. XXI century problems, am I right? Anyway, like a week ago, today I'm sharing with you some of my favourite photos of the week. This week started very stresfull, because I had 2 serious tests in 2 days in a row. Fortunately that passed quickly and I end up having free time after school with no homework and no studying. I wish it was always like this, but it isn't.
OKK, I don't know how to end this introduction, so just enjoy the photos!
Oh, I almost forgot. Happy International Women's Day!

Left the home early enough to see a beautiful sunrise on Monday morning.


And also saw the sunset on the same day. Was so lucky!

Another foggy morning.

Ok, this photo was taken on Tuesday and let me tell you the weather then was craaazyy. It was all sunny and nice and then the hail came. Like that wasn't enough, later it was snowing. March everyone.


This made me want to not go to school on Wednesday. Raining all day.

I always love Saturday's breakfasts.

So on Saturday Mary and I went to National Museum (in Warsaw). Usually if we were hanging out, we would just go to shopping center or to a restaurant. But we decided to be more cultural and sophisticated and went to a museum (it was actually my idea, sooo... ;) ). We were there early, so there was just a few people. We have seen some amazing paintings and sculptures from XVI-XX century. But I think the best fun we had was whenever we walked into an empty room. Because the floor in the museum is probably as old as this building, it was really creaky. So everytime we were walking alone, we were making such a huge noise that it made us laugh the whole time. 

The entrance.


The hall of the museum.

Standing next to the biggest painting in the world: Battle of Grunwald by Jan Matejko.

Me and the terrifying sculpture, that scared the heck of us.

Me admiring Rembrandt's painting: The Portrait of Maertan Soolmans.

Am I the only one, who thinks this baptismal font from Middle Ages looks like Pensieve from The Harry Potter?

It reminds me soo much of Assasin's Creed II. I'm that cool.





Decided to finally make a cheat day. Haven't had a burger and fries since forever.



The Palace of Culture and Science.

Sunday:
Me and my Mom got some flowers for International Women's Day.




Made some cookies for another baking recipe that will be up on blog soon.

I hope you had as great weekend as I did. And I didn't realised that I took so many photos until I had to edit them. But I love them all, so why not post them.
To make sure I won't miss a post next week, I prepared some posts ideas, so don't worry :).

Bye,
Kate xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2016 Little Pink Succulent , Blogger