4/21/2015

25 Question Tag!

http://31.media.tumblr.com/869159329774cb3b20bedbc8f8672ac6/tumblr_inline_nauyboOAjV1r965u9.jpg

Hello everybody!
How is everyone doing? I am sick at the moment and since I'm staying at home alone with nothing to do, I decided that it's time to do a question tag as I haven't done it in a big while- 6 months to be precised. I'm doing the 25 question tag, where I basically answer 25 questions, pretty much self-explanatory. So here tthey are!

  1. Do you have any pets? Yes, I have 2 cats (Puszek and Charlie) and a huge fish tank.
  2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you. My blanket, phone and laptop.
  3. What's the weather like right now? Unfortunaly it's really sunny with no clouds and it's 9 degrees C. Perfect weather for running :'(, I'm so lucky...
  4. Do you drive? If so, have you crushed? No, I don't drive yet. I will be having my driving test in 3-4 months. Can't wait!
  5. What time did you wake up this morning? I woke up at 8:51. 
  6.  What was the last time you showered? Yesterday.
  7. What was the last movie you saw? Lately I haven't been watching any movies, because I'm more into tv shows right now. But last week on Friday I watched Shrek 3. So mature, I know.
  8. What does your last text message say? My last text message says: I have no strengh; which described my mood in the morning.
  9. What is your ringtone? My ringtone on my iPhone is Xylophone.
  10. Have you ever been to a different country? Yes, many times. I've been to Norway, Sweden, Denmark, UK, Chech Republic, Slovakia, Croatia, Italy, Slovenia, Japan, Hungary, Austria and Bosnia And Hercegovina. 
  11. Do you like sushi? YES, I love sushi so much. This question made me really hungry.
  12. Where do you buy your groceries? Tesco.
  13. Have you ever taken any medication to help you fall asleep faster? I did, when I was in Japan I had the worst jet lag ever, so I had to take metalonin to help me fall asleep.
  14. How many siblings do you have? I have an older brother.
  15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? Laptop.
  16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? I will be turning 19, yay!
  17. Do you wear eye contacts or glasses? I wear both.
  18. Do you colour your hair? No, but I really want to dye my hair dark brown.
  19. Tell something you are planning to do today.  I'm planning to finish this post and plan others for the future.
  20. When was the last time you cried? Last week, I was crying from laughing.
  21. What's your perfect pizza topping? I absolutely love aragula, cherry tomatoes and parma ham. Yumm!
  22. Which do you prefer, hamburger or cheeseburger? I don't eat burgers at all, but if I had to choose I would pick hamburger. Not a fan of yellow cheese at all.
  23. Have you ever had an all-nighter? Nope.
  24. What is your eye colour? A mix between brown and green.
  25.  Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke? Actually yes. 
That's it. I tag everyone to do this. I hope that when I speak to you next time, I will be no longer ill :).

Bye,
Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2016 Little Pink Succulent , Blogger