4/10/2015

My Current (Drugstore) Makeup Favourites.




 Hello!
A very different post today. Felt it's time to write a beauty related post. And I came to the conclusion that I haven't shared my makeup with you, which is strange, because I've been so interested in makeup lately. Literally going through so many blogs lately and also drugstore sites. Also every time I'm bying anything I have to make a little research to find out if the certain product is worth buying. I learned that the hard way. Like a month ago I bought an eyeliner for not a cheap price. In the shops it looked good, but when I got home and tried it, I hated it. Definately won't do that again! :)
OK, without further ado, here are my makeup drugstore favourites!


  • Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express Mascara in dark brown- the best mascara I have been using so far and let me tell you I've been through so many bottles of mascara you can't even imagine. It separates lashes perfectly and gives so much volume. It's also perfect for those who don't want much legnth aka me- I have pretty long lashes already.
  • Rimmel Lasting Finish Primer- on the packaging it says that the primer extends wear of foudation for up to 8 hours. And it's absolutely true! It's very lightweight, leaves skin feeling really smooth and soft. I didn't try it under foudation, because I don't wear it, but it works great with concealer.
  • Rimmel Colour Rush Colour Balm in 101 Make Me Blush- I bought it like 3 days ago and I fell in love with it immidiately. The colour reminds me a lot of bubble gum, ideal spring colour. Another thing about the lip balm is that it stays almost forever. Even after wearing it for 7 hours, eating and drinking it stayed on my lips. 
  • Ecotools Large Powder Brush- Bought it with the lip balm. I already have the Custom Coverage Buffing brush from this brand, which I really like. Although I was about to buy the real techniques one, I couldn't find it in my drugstore. So I decided to stick with Ecotools. The brush is so soft I can't even. I could just swirl it around my face all day. That may sound really creepy, it's true though. And it's even better, because Ecotools brushes are cruelty free. The handle is made of bamboo and the metal part is recycled.



Hope you enjoed the post. I will soon make a bigger post about makeup, but you have to wait some time ;). Also exciting news: on the 17th April is the first anniversary of my blog, which makes me so happy. Planning a very fun thing, but until now stay tuned.

Bye,
Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2016 Little Pink Succulent , Blogger