4/07/2015

My Week in Photos.

Hi!
Time for My Week in Photos post, which I didn't upload on Sunday, because it was Easter time. Anyway. The first three days were absolutely tiring. I was sleeping probably 4-5 hours a day. This might be normal for some people, but for me it's not enough.
Besides that I spent Easter holidays at home. I was cleaning and cooking from Friday to Saturday. And exciting news, well not really for you, I succeded in making mayo! Sounds so lame, but after 1,5 hours of hand mixing it turned out to be perfect and I was really proud of myself, although I don't really like mayo so much.
Also I finished season three of Community aka one of the best tv series I have ever watched. I even cried a little bit at the end of the one before last episode. I can't wait for the fourth season!
Ok, so that's the end of my rumbling. Enjoy the photos!

It was a really rainy week.


Almost clear sky.


Not healthy at all but really delicious. This week I had the biggest cheat, but was worth it :).


Tried egg fritatta from Lea Michelle's recipe. Really really good.


Also made some delicious grossini with seasame seeds, rosemary, oregano and basil.


The Easter Breakfast.

I'm sorry that there aren't many of them as I was really busy, but I can already say that the next post will be all about them. Have a great week!

Bye,
Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2016 Little Pink Succulent , Blogger