4/29/2015

Recipe: Best (Healthy) Pancakes Ever!

Hello!
I'm coming to you with one of the best recipes that are on this blog. As you know from the title it is a recipe for the healthy pancakes. And LITERALLY they are the best pancakes I have ever eaten in my entire life. They are so fluffy and delicious! I made them with white spelt flour, but you can easly substitute it with any kind of flour.
I tried many recipes for healthy pancakes, there is another pancake recipe here. But this one in my opinion taste the best. It is a recipe from a blog I unfortunately can't remember, but I changed it in some ways.
Tell me down in the comments if you made them. OK, here's the recipe!



Ingredients:

  •  1 cup of white spelt flour
  • 1/2 cup of oat brans
  • 1/4 tsp of salt
  • 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder
  • 2 egg whites
  • 2 tbsp of brown sugar or cane sugar
  • 1/4 cup of coconut milk
  • 1 cup of milk
  • 1 tsp of vanilla extract
  • coconut oil
  • optional: toppings

Mix dry ingredients in a bowl and wet in another one. Whisk them together until a consistency of sour cream. If it's not thick enough add more flour, if it's too thick add more milk. Heat up the pan, spray it with coconut oil. Fry the pancakes. If you fry them gradually, preheat the oven to 180 degree Celsius. That way you can put the already made ones into the oven whilst waiting for the rest to fry.
Add any toppings you like.






Bye,
Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2016 Little Pink Succulent , Blogger