4/01/2015

Warsaw Italian Weekend 2015.



Hello!
As I said in My Week in Photos Mary and I went to a restaurant called San Lorenzo in Warsaw. This restaurant was taking part in an event called Warsaw Italian Weekend, where basically 20 restaurants in Warsaw (obvs) were presenting their original italian dishes: appetizer, main course and dessert. And for the price of 39pln (10,30 $) you can pick one of the restaurants. We decided to go to San Lorenzo as their menu matched our preferences. Mary chose the regular menu and I chose the vegetarian.

Mary's menu:
  • Carpaccio di manzo con rucola e parmigiano- beef carpaccio with aragula and parmesan
  • Spaghetti alla carbonara
  • Tiramisu






My menu:
  • Bicchiere di gamberi in insalata- prawns with lettuce
  • Penne alla norma- penne with eggplant and tomatoe sauce
  • Creme brulee





The whole dinner was really good. The prawns were cooked perfectly. Unfortunately they were in shells, which meant that I had to eat with my fingers. The second dish, penne, was good, but nothing too special. The last and the best dish was creme brulee. It was the best creme brulee I have ever eaten. It tasted like defrosted vanilla ice cream, but 10 times better. I was tempted to order another one, but it costed too much :(.
To sum up the whole dinner was really good. For this price and this quality I would definately go for Warsaw Italian Weekend again. Mainly for creme brulee :).















Bye,
Kate xx

2 comments:

  1. It was a fish menu, you have eaten darling ;)
    Overall I had an amazing time!

    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vegetarians do eat fish -_- same thing

      Delete

Copyright © 2016 Little Pink Succulent , Blogger