5/17/2015

My Week in Photos.

Hi!
It's that time again. I just realised that whenever I'm starting writing a post that I upload regularly, I don't know how to start it. So, let's just get these things up.
I had one of the worst weeks ever. And it's all school's fault. Come on, there are less than 2 months till the end of school year (at least in my country) and teachers think that I'm still giving a damn about homework and tests. I know, I should be, but it is just too overwhelming. And I'm such a lazy ass.
Anywho, the only exciting thing that has happened to me happened today. If you saw a photo on Instagram you know that I went to a flower market for the first time. If you didn't saw, well you know already. I had to get up at 6 am (the same time I get up for school, weekend amirite?) and drove to the other end of the city. But it was all worth it.
If you didn't know I'm kind of obsessed with flowers, I just love them. So seeing them all fresh, colourfull and beautiful was like a heaven for me. Although my favourite ones are tulips, the roses were the prettiest out there. Especially in red. I bought 10 of them. You will see the picture below.
So that's how I spent Sunday.
Enjoy the photos!

Baked some cookies. Recipe soon.



Morning run.


On Wednesday was my friend's 18th birthday, so I bought her some flowers and chocolate. Don't worry, it's not the end of the present :).


I woulnd't be myself if I didn't take a photo of a tree.


Walk, walk, walk.




Best oatmeal.

From the flower market:





















Flowers I bought:



Bye,
Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2016 Little Pink Succulent , Blogger