6/19/2015

I need to say something...


Hi there!

I don't know how to start this post really. Well, it started more than 2 weeks ago. I said that even though I'm going on vacation, I will be still posting on my blog. And then it happened. First I had no Internet for about 5 days. And when I finally had it, I was just too tired. Also I was reading Harry Potter every night, because I got addicted. Anyway.

I got home on Wednesday. And it's friday now. You may wonder why I didn't post anything yet. Well, there are 2 reasons. The first is I'm having right now a writer's block. And the second is that I didn't want to think about it. Don't get me wrong. I love blogging so much, it's a very big part of my life (especially when I started this blog). But it means that I have to put a lot of work into it, which I do everytime I write a post. It takes me at least an hour and a half to write single post, because as you know I am a perfectionist. All photos have to be edited perfectly, every word has to be written right and the post has to look exactly how I wanted it to look. So it's a really difficult work.

And as always after work you need to take some time to rest. And during my trip I thought I should take a rest not only from blogging, but from Internet too. And those 2 weeks were actually really relaxing. But now it's time to come back and start living the old life. And to be honest I kind of missed it.

So as I have an endless Internet connection now, I will post as I used to- every 3 days (usually on Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays with My Week In Photos). If you want to you can subscribe to my blog by entering an email on the side bar or you can also follow me on social media:


Ok, see you soon!

Bye,
Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2016 Little Pink Succulent , Blogger