6/25/2015

My Current Makeup Routine.


Hello everyone!

I saw that my most viewed posts are about makeup, so I finally decided to write about my current makeup routine. It takes me about 15 minutes to do in the morning, because as you know I'm not a morning person, so I do everything in slow motion. But if I'm in a rush I can literally do this makeup in under 10 minutes.


All of the stuff I use are drugstore products. I'm not at that stage to buy luxury makeup, because right now I think it's a waste of money for teenage me.

Some of the products are from my older post: My Current Makeup Favourites. So if you want to read the reviews of them just click it.

Anyways, here it is!


First of all I moisturize my face (my skin care routine is here). Then I use Rimmel Lasting Finish Primer, which holds makeup for so so long. After that I apply L'oreal Perfect Match concealer in the shade 1 ivory under my eyes, on the sides of my nose, chin and everywhere else I have some redness. And using Ecotools Custom Buffing brush to spread it out. To set it I use Rimmel Stay Matte powder in transparent 001 with Ecotools Large Powder brush, which is sooo soft I can't even. Then it's time for brows. I fill them in with Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in 002 hazel (you can already tell that I like Rimmel a lot :) ). Moving to eyes I firstly curl my lashes with my eyelash curler and then I apply 2 coats of mascara: Maybelline Rocket Volum' Express- best mascara ever! After that I take angled brush from Elite and light pink blush from Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush Palette and swep it on my cheecks. And I also use one of the highlighters also on my cheecks, my brow bones, on the top of my nose and chin. To finish everything I apply Rimmel Lasting Finish Colour Rush in 101 make me blush. Done!

Let me know what is your favourite makeup product right now down in the comments!

Bye,
Kate xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2016 Little Pink Succulent , Blogger