6/26/2015

Summer Tag 2015.


Hello!

I'm currently sitting at my desk and listening to What Time Is It from HSM- yes, you heard me :). The reason is that my school finally ended, YEEEEESSSS! After a year of learing mostly unnecessary things it's time for Summer holidays. And I couldn't be happier!


As you assumed from the title of the post I decided to do the Summer Tag again. If you read my blog since the very begining I wrote it after I was tagged by my best friend, Mary. And I thought as I have loads of free time now, no homework and no studying, why not write an extra post. Seeing those questions I realised that many things changed, you'll se in a second. SO here it is!


1. What's your favourite thing about Summer?
Last year I said fresh fruit and vegetables, and I still stick to it. But also going outside for a walk, bike trip or running and spending time on my balcony too.

2. Do you have a favourite Summer drink?
Currently I love drinking flavored green tea. Not really summer related, but I love it so much. And I also love smoothies. My favourite one is orange and strawberry.

3. Is there location you would like to go every Summer?
It would be Gdansk- beautiful sea town- and I think Mary's, because whenever I'm visiting her at that time we usually go boating or riding bikes.

4. Favourite makeup look for Summer?
Can you believe last year I said I hate wearing makeup and now I'm wearing it almost every day? That's a big change. Anyway, I'm loving light pink eyeshadow on the eyelids, brown eyeliner and some highlighter. So summery!

5. Dresses or skirts?
Still hating skirts. To addition I'm buying myself tomorrow another dress :D.

6. Sandals or ballet pumps?
Sandals.

7. Hair up or down?
Up, up and again up.

8. Favourite perfume for Summer?
It's Euphoria Endless by Calvin Klein. Very sweet but also subtle scent. Perfect for Summer!

9. Favourite music for Summer?
Here's my playlist on Spotify:



I hope you're having great Summer this year. Stay tunned for Sunday's post as it's really really excting. Well, at least for me ;).

Bye,
Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2016 Little Pink Succulent , Blogger