7/21/2015

Makeup Haul!


Helloo!
It's been such a long time since I did my first ever haul (almost a year now), which you really liked seeing the blogger statistics. So I decided to do another one today, but all about makeup.

It's not as many products as you see other hauls on Youtube for example, but still I wanted to show you what I bought. There was a sale at my favourite drugstore called Hebe, for Maybelline and L'Oreal products so I bought some things from there. And I also bought one thing from TK Maxx (or TJ Maxx if you're from the USA).

All of the products I already tried, so I will include a mini review of them too. Enjoy!



The first thing that I bought was Maybelline Lash Sensational Waterproof mascara. I've heard a lot about this product, on blogs and Youtube videos and decided to try it myself. My first impression wasn't a good one because it glued my lashes together. But after another try I achived long and thickened lashes. And since it's a waterproof formula it stays on throughout the day and doesn't smuge. Although I'm not sure if I like it more than the Rocket Volum' Express.


Another product that I bought was L'Oreal Super Liner eyeliner. Been wanting to buy it for a long time. It's also waterproof, doesn't smudge (although you have to wait some time for it to dry), and 
you can easly draw a thin line. My recent go to.

The next makeup product I'm going to talk about is Maybelline Color Tatto in the shade Creamy Beige 98. My is actually a fan of those creamy shadows, I think she owns about 6 of these. 
It was very difficult for me to find this particular shade as it was sold everytime I went to a drugstore. But I finally found it and I love it. It's perfect for my eyes color, blends very well and is very pigmented. It says that the eyeshadow stays for 24h, I haven't tried it yet, but I'm sure it does.


The last product I bought from drugstore was Maybelline Express Manicure Top Coat. It's probably the best top coat I've ever used. Make your nail polish shine and last up to 5 days- at least in my case. 

And the last but not least, as I said at the begining I bought something from Tk Maxx and it was Real Techniques Your Eyes/ Enhanced Starter Set. They are my first Real Techniques brushes ever. I wanted to buy them for a long time but couldn't find anywhere. To be honest buying those brushes was a struggle. They costed me 79pln (22$) and I wasn't sure if I want to spend so much money. But eventually I got them and I'm happy.
There are 5 brushes in the set: base shadow brush, deluxe crease brush, accent brush, fine liner brush and brow brush. And there's also a case for them.
The brushes are very soft, apply makeup very well and also lie in hand perfectly.
If you're considering buying some eyeshadow brushes I definately recommend those!






That's it for today's post. Let me know what makeup product you recently bought!

Bye,
Kate xx

1 comment:

  1. I seriously need some real techniques brushes and they were a bargain! I'd be paying the same in pounds!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2016 Little Pink Succulent , Blogger