7/01/2015

Recipe: World's Healthiest Chocolate Chip Cookies.


Hi!

Another recipe, yes, for cookies. And today just a very quick introduction, because I'm not feeling very opened. I got the recipe from Chocolate Covered Katie blog, which I'm obssesed with at the moment. And for probably first time ever I strictly sticked with the recipe, there were no changes. Or at least I don't think so.

These cookies as amazing as cookies can be. Soft and chewy on the inside and crunchy on the outside. Perfect healthy snack! To be honest I ate them for dinner, so... not really responsible, but they are that tasty :).




Ingredients:
  • 1/3 cup + 1/4 cup flour (I used white spelt flour)
  • 1/8 tsp salt
  • 1/4 tsp baking soda
  • 1/3 cup chocolate chips (I used dark ones)
  • 2 tbsp brown sugar or coconut sugar
  • 2 tbsp evaporated cain juice or white sugar
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1 tbsp coconut or vegetable oil
  • 1-3 tbsp milk of choice
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Mix all the dry ingredients then add in wet. Form cookies and bake for 6-7 minutes, longer for more crunchy cookies. DONE!




Let me know if you try the recipe!

Bye,

Kate xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2016 Little Pink Succulent , Blogger