8/30/2015

Recipe: Smoked Paprika and Garlic Kale Chips.


Hello!

As you already know I'm pretty obssesed with kale at the moment. And since I've used it for almost everything: juices, smoothies, pasta, sandwiches and so on, I've never made kale chips, which got really popular recently.

So I looked up for some recipes and came up with this combination: smoked paprika and garlic kale chips. For your information the last time I tried to make chips it turned up terrible. I wanted to make carrot chips and when I put them out of the oven they were the size of a small button. Definately wasn't full after that.


Fortunately kale chips turned out to be very good. Not saying they taste like Walkers, but if you do like kale, you will like them. The chips are very crispy (you have to keep that in mind while putting them off the tray because they can easly crush) and rich in flavor. And to top it all they are as healthy as they can be. I dare you to give them a try :).




Ingredients:
  • kale
  • olive oil
  • salt & pepper
  • smoked paprika
  • dried garlic

Preheat oven to 140 degrees C with air flow, 150 without it. Wash kale very thoroughly and leave it to dry. Cut the stems out and tear or cut the leaves to pieces. Drizzle kale with a little bit of olive oil and coat every piece. Place the chips on a lined with paper baking tray and season them with salt, pepper, paprika and garlic. Place the tray in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes.






Instagram

Bye,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2016 Little Pink Succulent , Blogger