9/10/2015

Back to School Tag!


Hello everyone!

So 5 days ago I was tagged by Mary (crazyinlife.uk) to do the Back to School Tag. And since I still feel like it's just the begining of school, instead of showing you another recipe (which will be soon) I've decided to do this instead. Enjoy!



1. What grade or year of college are you going into?
As I said a couple of hundred times before I'm senior this year, which also means last year of high school. After thar- university, I come!

2. What are you excited and/or nervous for?
I'm really excited about meeting my friends daily again and, that might sound really lame, studying. I love learning new things and I love math, so it's a win for me.
I'm nervous about the final exams. I don't even care about the tests during the semester to be honest. All I think about now are exams.

3. What's your favourite part of getting ready for back to school?
My favourite parts are eating breakfast and doing my makeup. These things take me the longest to do in the morning, because I'm such a slow motion person in the morning. And let's be honest, who doesn't think about the food the second they wake up?

4. When do you go back to school?
I'm already going, in my country the school starts on 1st September.

5. What grade were you in when you first started doing makeup to school?
Last year meaning second grade.

6. From where or whom do you get inspiration for back to school styles?
Actually from no one. I usually wear what I'm comfortable in, but if I see something on the Internet that I really like I try to recreate it. And it's almost always from Bloglovin.

7. What are your favourite upcoming back to school/fall trends?
I don't have favourite back to school trend, but my favourite fall trend are deep red lips.

8. Where do you like to go shopping for back to school supplies?
I usually go to Tesco, they always have a great choice of anything school related.

9. What are your favourite stores to go back to school shopping?
Don't have any.



10. Will you be carrying backpack or bag? Which do you prefer?
As much as I love bags I have to carry a backpack to school. They are more comfortable for my back and also can fit more things. And also last year I was carrying a bag to school which ended up with ripped strap. You learn something everyday, don't you?

11. What are 3 non-beauty essentials you carry in your backpack?
Calendar, wallet and house keys.

12. What are 3 beauty essentials you carry in your backpack?
Hand cream, lip balm and a small bottle of perfume.

13. What is your go to hair product and hairstyle?
My go to hair product is Batiste dry shampoo- saved my life many times. And I have 4 favourite hairstyles: curls, high ponytail, bun and side braid.

14. What are your go to makeup products and go to look?
My go to makeup products are waterproof mascara, brow pencil and lipstick. My go to look is very very simple- the less the better :).

15. What are your go to clothing items? Accessories?
Skinny black trousers or dark blue jeans, grey t-shirt, oversized sweater and white sneakers. For accessories I like to wear a necklace or a bracelet.

That's the end of the tag. I would love to see your anwers!

See you soon!

Bye,




2 comments:

  1. I love the new layout! It's soooo chic and cute! It makes me wanna change mine!

    Mary x

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2016 Little Pink Succulent , Blogger