10/28/2015

My Music.

via TheArtMad.com
Hi guys!

I absolutely love music. I listen to it every single day, anywhere I can, besides urban transport. And there's a quite funny reason why. Whenever I'm listening to music I just turn off and there were several times when I missed my bus, because I didn't notice it. So yeah, it wasn't funny then as I was late.


Because I have such a passion for music I wanted to share with you some of my absolute faves: albums and singles. I mostly listen to either R&B or hip hop and rap. I also love old music, like really old- Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong for example. I'm playing it whenever I'm doing my homework or just chilling. And to addition since I use Spotify for all of my music, I have tons of playlists for almost every occasion. You can follow me here.


Starting with albums my favourite ones are:

  • Channel Orange by Frank Ocean
  • Wildheart by Miguel
  • 20/20 Experience by Justin Timberlake
  • In The Lonely Hour by Sam Smith
  • Kauai by Childish Gambino
  • Trigga by Trey Songz
  • Nick Jonas by Nick Jonas (obvs)
  • Communion by Years & Years
  • A Kid Named Cuid by Kid Cudi
  • Graduation by Kanye West
  • Handwritten by Shawn Mendes
At the moment I really enjoy Unbreakable Smile by Tori Kelly, Swaay by DNCE and Get Lifted by John Legend.

For my favourite songs I have a separate playlist.




And my favourite playlists:



I hope you'll enjoy those songs as much as I am!


Bye,

Kate xx

1 comment:

  1. I love this Cake By The Ocean playlist!

    Marianna x

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2016 Little Pink Succulent , Blogger