10/07/2015

The BEST Hot Chocolate!


Hello everyone!

Hot chocolate is probably one of my favourite drinks ever, although I don't drink it very often because it's very sweet and caloric. But then those times comes when you just want to be all cozy and drink a huge mug of good hot chocolate and be relaxed as ever. So I thought as it's autumn/winter season that I'll share with you my recipe for hot chocolate, which in my opinion is the best hot chocolate I have ever tasted.
Side note: it contains alcohol, so don't try this kids ;).



Ingredients (for one mug):
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 1/2 cup water
  • 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
  • irish cream liqueur
  • brown sugar (to taste)
  • any toppings like whipped cream, marshmellows

First of all boil the water and milk separetly (I put the milk into a microwave and water into a kettle). Then add 2 teaspoons of cocoa into your mug and pour water into it too. Mix it all together and add milk, some irish cream (I usually add 2-3 tablespoons of it) and brown sugar- to make it sweeter. Top the hot chocolate with your favourite toppings. 


Have a really cozy evening!


Bye,

Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2016 Little Pink Succulent , Blogger