11/15/2015

My Current Makeup Routine.



Hi!

Wow, long time no see. I can't even remember the last time I had such a break from blogging due to being busy all the time. During those 14 days I felt pretty much empty, I hadn't done anything I like: no watching movies or series, spending a lot of time in the kitchen and also just spending the evening on relaxing. Only studying, studying and once more studying. On the happy note though I passed my theory driving test and on 1st December I'm having the practical test, the last part separating me from getting my driving license. But I'm so excited, I've been waiting for this moment to happen since the holidays when I started the training.


Anyways, that's how my 2 weeks went. How were yours? Let me know down in the comments,

So I'm not just going to write updates on my life. I came here with a proper post. And as you guessed from the title it's my current makeup routine. Since the last and also first makeup routine I've bought many products and implemented into my routine. Enjoy!




The first thing that I do is prepping my skin which means moisturizing (I'm thinking of doing my new skin care routine soon). Then I apply Rimmel Lasting Finish Concealer in 010 Porcelain on any blemishes that I may have and also around my nose and chin. After setting it with Rimmel Stay Matte powder in 001 Transparent I move on to my brows. I fill them in using Rimmel Brow Pencil in 002 Hazel and setting them with Essence Lash & Brow Gel Mascara. Then I curl my lashes and apply my favourite mascara ever- Maybelline Lash Sensational (my second packiging now)- and Maybelline Colosal Volum Express for some volume (obvs). 




Moving on to the rest of the face I use Sleek Face Contour Kit on the hollows of my cheecks, temples and under my jaw line. For the blush I use Makup Revolution Ultra Blush Palette and I usually go for the peach or dark pink colour and from the same palette I use highlighter on the tops of my checks, nose and chin. For my lips: I line them using Essence Lipliner in 12 Wish Me a Rose and fill them in with Maybelline Colour Sensational in Pink Hurricane 165.
To finish everything off I apply some white Kajal Pencil from Essensce and also a little bit of Sleek contour shade in the crease of my eyes. That is it!




Sounds like a really long process but it usually takes me like 10 minutes to do. And I'm not by any means a makeup guru or artist.


Have a really nice day and see you soon! I actually prepared a post, so you won't have to wait so long:).



Bye,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2016 Little Pink Succulent , Blogger