12/09/2015

Beauty Chats: Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette.

Hi guys!

Welcome to my new blog section called Beauty Chats! On this segment I will be talking about new beauty products that I bought. There will be not only hauls but also reviews and first impressions. And what a better way to start this section than reviewing a beautiful palette by Too Faced.





This eyeshadow palette I've been wanting to buy for quite some time. But surprisingly I got it from my lovely friends who gave me this as a present. Believe me I was shocked. When I saw the wrapping I thought it was a soap :D. I am so grateful!

Moving to the review. So the palette comes with 9 neutral eyeshadows: 5 shimmery and 4 matte. It says on the package that they are richly-pigmented shadows pair perfeclty, blend beautifully, and stay put longer than your last boyfriend. Yes, that what it says :D. And it's absolutely true. The pigmentation is a dream and they do blend together very nicely. I actually tried them at the weekend when I was going out and they lasted until I've taken my makeup off- 8 hours.


Sexpresso, Cashmere Bunny, Heaven


Erotica, Push-up, Silk Teddy

Chocolate Martini, Honey Pot, Nudie

To sum things up even though the palette costs about 55$ it's worth its price. The quality is absolutely amazing, and you get 9 beautiful eyeshadows. Ideal to create a natural and going-out look. I really recommend this product :).

Let me know what is youe favourite eyeshadow at the moment!


Bye,






*this is NOT a sponsored post, all opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2016 Little Pink Succulent , Blogger