12/15/2015

Festive Makeup Look- Christmas edition!


Hello everyone!

Today I wanted to show you a little makeup look, perfect for Christmas dinner. Very classic golden eyes, but instead of red lip I used a nude peach lipstick for a softer finish (which I totally forgot to put on before shooting, sorry!). Let's get started!



For the eye makeup I started with the Natural Eyes EyeShadow Palette by Too Faced (link to my review)with the eyeshadow called heaven and put that all over my eye lids. Then I applied nudie in my crease. To smoke it a little bit I also put some cashmere bunny on the outer third of my eyes and blended it out with a fluffy brush. For that golden shimmer I used honey pot in the middle of the eyelids and also in the inner corners. After that I put sexpresso in the upper and lower lash line. Then I apllied some Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara. And for the missing lipstick I used NYC Cityproof Intense Lip Color in 050 Park Slope Peach Done!





Let me know what do you think about this look. See you soon!


Bye,


4 comments:

  1. Really pretty makeup look! I love the lash sensational mascara it's great :)
    www.reynaxox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my favourite mascara ever!
      Thank you so much for your lovely comment :).

      Delete

Copyright © 2016 Little Pink Succulent , Blogger