12/04/2015

Getting into Christmas spirit- BAKEMAS!


Hello there!

The time has flown so fast. I mean it's December already and I still feel like in the middle of the year. Also 27 days left till 2016! I don't think I have ever experienced such a rushed year. To addition I didn't even have time to prepare any presents, which happens so rarely for me. As you know I'm a control freak, everything has to be ready in advance. This year I kinda failed, but I still have some time- 20 days- to sort everything out.

If you've been keeping up with me on this blog for a long time, you would remember that last year I did Christmas Week, where basically I was uploading a post everyday for a week, just before Christmas- I will put the links below. Unfortunately I won't be doing it this year, because I think it's not necessery as I probably told you everything I wanted. BUT my friend Mary gave me an idea. One of my great passions is baking, so I decided I'll be posting 3 Christmas recipes a week, which gives you 9 recipes in total (maybe even more if I'll feel adventurous). And also there will be usual posts, so you'll have 5 reasons to visit my blog every week. It sounds difficult already as I have tons of studying, but Christmas is about giving and I want to give something to you since I can't really meet you.



Christmas Week:



Anyways, that's all I had to say. I really hope you'll like every post this month. I've been thinking lately that I should better move my lazy butt and blogg more as I really missed this. So see you next week!

Bye,





No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2016 Little Pink Succulent , Blogger