12/19/2015

The Christmas Tag!


Hello every one!

I'm feeling a little chat today. I'm sooo much in Christmas spirit now, because for the passed week I've been buying and making presents, listening to Christmas songs and decorating. Ohh, whenever there are holidays I feel so peaceful and relaxed, though I still have to go to school.  And also I've been baking a LOT, I mean the whole house smeels like cinnamon and chocolate :) - #BAKEMAS everyone :D.

You all know how much I love tags as you can learn more about me and I can learn something about you too, reading your tags. Because it's Christmas season, why not do a Christmas tag. Have fun reading it and also doing it yourself! I'd love to see your answers :).



1. What is your favourite Christmas movie/s?
I said it already in 'Movies to watch this Christmas!'. It's Home Alone. I absolutely love this movie, it's so fun to watch. I've seen it thousands of times, not only on Christmas. 

2. Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?
Christmas Eve- it's a tradition in my country to open presents right after dinner.

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
Yes. When I was about 5 I was spending Christmas with almost all of my family. We decorated the christmas tree, eat the most delicious food ever. Before the dinner me and my cousins were performing a little play. We also watched Home Alone (told ya). And then opened presents which were left in front of the doors by Santa aka my father and uncle. Also it was a very snowy winter (about 1,5m of snow).
It's the best memory I think I have with my family :). And also it was the best Christmas ever!

4. Favourite Christmas food?
Betroot soup with mashroom dumplings. I could eat it forever, especially if it's made by my Mom.

5. Favourite Christmas gift?
I think all of my Christmas gifts are my favourite. Believe me, even if you gave me a card, I would love it. I'm very thankful for everything I'm given.

6. Favourite Christmas scent?
I absolutely love apple and cinnamon scent, and also cranberry.

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
Eating the biggest dinner on Earth with my family, opening presents, watching Home Alone, singing carols and just spending time together.

8. What tops your tree?
It's a red spitz with golden ornaments.

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
Hmm, I remember that I always wanted a Babyborn, a roller coaster, a teddy bear bigger than me and a Barbie dool. But I've never received them.

10. What is the best part about Christmas for you?
It's definately spending time with my family, food, the atmoshpere of happiness and joy :). And baking!

That's the end of the tag! I'll see you with another #BAKEMAS recipe very soon!



Bye,



All of the questions come from Crazyinlife.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2016 Little Pink Succulent , Blogger