1/19/2016

2015 Favourites!

Hi there!

I hope I'm not that late with the post, I mean, it's been 19 days since 2015. But after I published the last post I had a feeling that it's too 'empty'. So today I'm going to share with you some of the things I've been loving through out the year from beauty, food, tv, movies, books, internet and music. It's going to be like a monthly favourites I did some time ago. Enjoy!




1. Beauty



I've decided to choose 5 beauty related products that I literally couldn't live without last year. First and my absolutely must-have: Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara. I don't know how many times did I say this, but it's the best mascara I have ever used. Makes my lashes look so so long and big, pure perfection. And I got so many compliments that my lashes look beautiful :).

Another makeup product I've been enjoying is Sleek Contour Kit. There's already a review of this here. I wear this almost every time I'm putting makeup on.
Moving to skincare, my absolutely favourite makeup remover is Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. Very gentle on the eyes, does its job perfectly and doesn't irritate my skin. And it's very affordable!
Whenever I wasn't wearing lipstick I was wearing Nivea Fruity Shine chapstick. You may heard me talking about them already. Very moisturizing and with a touch of colour. I've been using 2 of them in Watermelon and Peach and they are almost gone.
The last but not least: Bath & Body Works Velvet Sugar Body Lotion. I bought it randomly as there was a offer at Bath & Body Works. And since I'm the biggest fan of their mists I decided to give it a go. I keep it in my bag since then as a hand lotion. Let me tell you it smells like heaven. Also it leaves my hands feeling soft like a baby's butt :).

2. Food




In 2015 I decided to live a much more healthier lifestyle, so the only foods I'm going to talk about are healthy.

Definately my best discovery last year were chia seeds, especially chocolate chia seed puddings- the best thing in the world (recipe coming soon). Whenever I had more time in the evening I've been preparing it for breakfast the next day. Chia seeds are packed with loads of good fats and fibre. Also they fill me up better than a huge sandwich.
My second discovery is avocado and egg on toast. I've never been a fan of avocado, because of its texture. But it all went when I tried it with a poached egg and toast. One of my prefect breakfasts.
Keeping with vegetables I also was addicted to kale. I have a friend who grows it in her garden and I remember when everytime I asked her, she was bringing me a huge bag of it. I've tried kale in almost everything: salad, juices, soups. And it tasted wonderfull everytime.
Moving to drinks I've been loving cinnamon tea and camomile. 

3. TV




I've pretty much watched only 2 series in 2015: Friends and Suits. I don't think I've talked about the second one. I remember I was so into Suits that I literally was spending whole day just laying in my bed and watching 8 episode straight. And one episode lasts almost an hour, so you get the picture. And I can't wait for the next episode on 27th!


4. Movies




I didn't watch as many movies as I wished, because of the series. But I really liked The Martian, Good Will Hunting, and seeing one of my posts I also loved Matrix and Harry Potter series, but I've seen them tons of times.

5. Books








2015 was a year, when I finally read Harry Potter. You all have seen it on Instagram that I was very addicted to it as I finished all of the books in about a month- the first 2 book I read twice. They are such amazing books. And I can't believe how realistic the story sounds, like JK Rowling did visit all the places and met all the characters.

Also I really liked Pride and Prejudice. After reading it I had an existencial crisis as I would love to live in those times. And it's a beautiful love story, so which girl wouldn't fall for that? :D

6. Internet




Through 2015 I read so so many blogs. The ones I loved (and still do) were: 




And I've been pretty addicted to Instagram as well :).


7. Music 





The absolute standouts:


  • Nick Jonas by Nick Jonas (obvs)
  • Trigga by Trey Songz
  • Born Sinner by J.Cole
  • Handwritten by Shawn Mendes
  • Purpose by Justin Bieber
  • Revival by Selena Gomez
  • Wildheart by Miguel


Once again, I hope you had an amazing year! 

Bye,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2016 Little Pink Succulent , Blogger