2/29/2016

Recipe: My Favourite Green Smoothie.


Hi there everyone!
As I told you there would be less posts due to my finals coming very very soon (less than 2 months). But I'm coming at you with a new recipe. It's my favourite green smoothie, which I usually drink in the summer. Fortunately I had some fresh fruit around and decided to make it for you.


It's super simple as every smoothie to make. Packed with loads of vitamins, energy and deliciousness. Perfect as a breakfast or pre-workout snack.



Ingredients:
  • 1/2 mango
  • 1 frozen banana
  • 2 handfuls spinach
  • 1 orange
  • 1 slice of fresh pineapple
  • 2 tbsp chia seeds
  • optional: ice cubes.
  1. Blend everything together until smooth.



Bye,







No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2016 Little Pink Succulent , Blogger