6/08/2016

My Everyday Makeup Routine.

Hello!

Wow, I am very consistent with posting right now. I bet not for long hahaha. But right now I will go with the flow- I'm in a blogger mood since I started writing again, so a lot of new ideas are coming in, hopefully good ideas ;).


Today kind of another update post, because I'm showing you my current makeup routine that has changed quite a lot. Seeing the last makeup routine I use some different products. And also I do some of the steps differently. Basically I got lazier hahaha. I mean, there are some days, when I just want to rock a smokey eye or a dark lip. But sometimes I don't really care and just want to look alive and presentable enough to go out in public. The beauty of makeup ;).

So here is what I usually do on a typical day. Bare in mind that I don't wear makeup everyday, if I'm feeling my skin I don't wear any foudation and concealer, if I'm feeling my brows I don't fill them in. It depends on how high my self esteem is that day hahaha. I'm having too much fun laughing at myself. Ok, cue the routine!

The Face

I always start with mixing some Olay Active Hydrating Moisturizer with L'Oreal Paris True Match foundation in 1N Ivory. Discovered this perfect combo about a month ago and I'm loving it. Gives me a glowy skin with a perfect coverage. To blend it into the skin I use a makeup brush (for BB creams), but it has no name as I bought it in drugstore. Surprisingly I like this brush more than the Ecotools one, blends like a dream! 
After that I cover my dark circles and some discolourations with Rimmel Lasting Finish Concealer in 010 Porcelain (having a love-hate relationship with this one- currently I like it). To set the concealer I use the trusty  Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 001 Transparent.
For contouring and as a blush I use Sleek Contour Kit in Light. And also I started using the highlighter again- in a famous 'C' shape.



The Eyes and Brows

For the brows I mix 2 shades from my Too Faced Natural Eyes palette in Cashmere Bunny and Sexpresso and apply it with Real Techniques brow brush. To set them in place I use Essence clear gel mascara (repurchased it again, sooo in love). For the eye lashes, firstly I curl them and then apply 2 coats of Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in Intense Black- way more better than the original one- on my upper lashes only.


That is it. Seeing my old routine on my blog I now see that it kinda sounds the same but looks very differently. Anywho, hope you like the post. Let me know what is your go to makeup product right now!


Bye,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2016 Little Pink Succulent , Blogger